15 July, 2006

New Design Wall
Busy time this morning making a design wall that is more useful sizewise than a quilt thats already hanging on the wall.
This is a 2mtr piece of marine carpet bought from Bunnings Hardware Store. I think it cost me $60ish.

I can't take the credit for doing the installation, here's a picture of the cheap home handyman (husband) that did most of the work. If you look closely you'll see the stacks of fabrics & containers that now have to be put in a new place. Had to move a cupboard and bookcase. The hardest part will be putting everything away.




3 comments:

Karoda said...

how is it attached to the wall and how thick is the carpet itself?

Maureen said...

Ros
If you'd like to send your DH over Caboolture way.........
I have a job for him!!
Must admit I never thought of marine carpet,but yes,the texture would be ideal!

Deb Geyer said...

Lovely quilt on the wall!!