05 September, 2006

New Project
This is on my design wall at present while I think about what to do with it. At first I though a whole quilt would be good really brighten up my bedroom. Mum helped pin it to the wall while she was here for a little holiday, there were a couple of blocks she really liked and wanted to make into cushions. I'm not a cushion person but hearing someone else talking about the seperate pieces was interesting. the plan was to make it a pattern but I'm wondering if a small book with different ideas as well as a quilt layout would be another option?
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh, a book with different ideas would be wonderful!! I adore your Australian quilting magazines, so should I be on the lookout for your new book????? :)
Angie in USA