25 August, 2005


'Beach to Country'

This is my entry to 'Down Under Quilts' magazines 1st calendar competition. I am pleased to tell you that I won the competition and my quilt is on the front cover of the 2006 calendar.
All the quilts in the calendar will be on show in Mittagong NSW Australia during 'Quilt Indulgence' from the 7th - 11th Sept 2005.
This is the first competition I've entered and I was thrilled to win. It encouraged me to enter another quilt in Dyanne Cevaal next touring exhibition 'Across Australia' and that quilt and others from the exhibition will also be on show in Mittagong in September.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your quilt and i want this calender for next year!
Kerri in Wyong

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, this quilt is gorgeous - you are very talented. I cannot wait to get my hands on the calendar.

Karoda said...

Congratulations on your success with this quilt! It is a very nice piece.