30 November, 2005

New Work Progress

Funny how you start off thinking "This is what I'm going to do" and then you begin and as you start working on the piece the original idea can change and take on a form quite different from what you originally had planned. I started off with the photo below but things have changed drastically. I'm liking where this piece is going, the plan now is to add more leaf shapes that I'm going to find in my garden.

Really happy with the way these leafs worked. I used bleach to paint in the lines and it worked really well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ros,

Lovely work on the flowers and leaves........ thanks for sharing your bleach leaf line technique... it's always great to find a new way to do things!

Louise in SW Saskatachewan Canada where winter cold has definitely arrived!