07 December, 2005

Special Photos

I've been playing on the computer with a couple of photos and showed them to a friend last weekend. She really liked them and asked me to print them out for her. She sent me photos of them framed and hanging on her wall and now I'm wondering why I only played with them and didn't think of framing them myself.





This is the original photo before I played with it.





The second framed photo
and the original


There is one more photo thats been framed but that will have to wait until after the weekend as it is going to be a door prize for someone at our bi-monthly retreat and it may spoil it if I put it up here now.

Off shopping today to buy a new printer, scanner, copier, fax machine today. I'm excited about the prospect of another new machine to play with.

No comments: